What Is BenefitsPLUS?
With BenefitsPLUS employees can arrange to purchase Western & Southern Life insurance products and have the premium deducted directly from their paychecks. Our BenefitsPLUS Voluntary Payroll Deduction program is quick and easy for you and your employees.
BenefitsPLUS offers you and your company several key advantages. By providing access to BenefitsPLUS, your company will:
- Provide a helpful service to employees with minimal effort.
- Have no out-of-pocket employer costs because the program is funded entirely by employee contributions.
- Have no government reports to file.
- Have no hassles with questions. Billing questions are directed to our Western & Southern Life toll-free phone number for quick resolution.
BenefitsPLUS has a number of advantages for your employees, too. By participating in BenefitsPLUS, your employees:
- Can purchase insurance products without the hassle of mailing a monthly check.
- Choose automatic deductions that correspond to your pay schedule (e.g., weekly, biweekly, twice monthly, or monthly).
- Could be eligible for life insurance coverage even if they have health problems.
- Are able to keep their policies if they retire or leave the company.
Through our BenefitsPLUS program, you can provide your employees with convenient access to important life insurance protection from a company they can depend on. Your employees can choose from among a variety of options when they enroll in BenefitsPLUS, including:
*Critical Illness Insurance does not replace the need for health insurance.
All products may not be available in all states.