Simple Choice Whole Life
These policies come with many perks:
- Protection for Life: Permanent life protection means you are covered for your entire life 1. This coverage provides an income tax-free death benefit2 to your beneficiary.
- Cash Value - Build cash value that grows tax-deferred and may be accessed during your lifetime.
- Fixed Premiums - You will have guaranteed, fixed premiums so you will not have to worry about your policy costs increasing.
- Dividends - A "return of premium" that may be paid out once a year. You choose how to receive the dividend. Dividends are not guaranteed.
To maximize cash value accumulation you can choose to add a Paid-up Additions Rider to your Simple Choice policy. The additional cash value may, if sufficient premiums are paid, be used for college tuition, to buy a new car or even to remodel the kitchen. There are two Paid-up Additions Riders to choose from:
- Annual Premium Paid-up Additions Rider - Allows you to pay premiums into the rider on an ongoing basis to purchase paid-up additions each year.
- Single Premium Paid-up Additions Rider - Allows you to pay a single premium into the rider.
1 Subject to timely payment of premiums.
2 Western & Southern Life does provide tax or legal advice. Please contact your tax or legal advisor regarding your situation. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company operates in DC and all states except AK, CT, ME, MA, NH, NY, and VT. Cincinnati, OH.
Whole Life Insurance Policy Series ICC16 1606-110, Annual Premium Paid-Up Additions Rider series ICC16 1606-750, and Single Premium Paid-Up Additions Rider series ICC16 1606-751 issued by The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company.
Policy and rider features and benefits may vary and not be available in all states.