Web Site Accessibility
WSLife.com is designed to be inclusive, easy to use, and accessible to all visitors. Because our clients have different needs in their use of our Web site, we continually improve WSLife.com to keep it customer-friendly and enhance the user experience.
Some of the design elements that make WSLife.com user-friendly are:
- Easy-to-navigate menus so users always know where they are on the site.
- Logical structure for all sections and pages within sections, making information easy to find.
- Uncluttered page design.
- Use of high-contrast colors to aid with visual recognition of text.
- Rollover text to indicate location of hypertext links.
- A Google search engine to locate specific information.
- A Live Help functionality for assistance with completing tasks.
- Multiple ways to contact us: e-mail, phone, Live Help, and Locate an Office/Agent.
- A Spanish language version of the site.
- Access from a mobile device (e.g., cell phone, iPhone, or PDA) via WSLife.mobi.
- “Listen to this page” functionality on many pages throughout the site.